Located in Nishi-Shinjuku, this apartment is good for those who look for a clean,simple and affordable accommodation near to Shibuya Area, Tokyo
Shinjuku is sprawling business, commercial, and entertainment center never lets up. It is a modern Japanese phenomenon with shopping arcades, flashing neon signs, stand-up noodle bars, and side-street video screens. Some two million people pass through the train station alone. Futuristic-looking City Hall offers a free observation deck with great city views.
Our apartment is a smoke free one. Guest can enjoy bathtubs as well as free WiFi, Flat screen TV with DVD Player and kitchens. Guest can communicate with on demand concierge through our mobile app
We have some units in this apartment, please check availability for reservation
- Check In 10:00 & Check Out 18:00
- To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
- No smoking allowed
- No pets
- Wheelchair unavailable
- No disability friendly bathroom
- Airport transfer available on request
What You Can Expect Around Here
- The closest airport to this apartment is Haneda Airport, if you plan to fly to Narita Aiport, it will take more than 1 hours or more driving
- Near to Meiji Shrine, which is the Shinto shrine that is dedicated to the deified spirits of Emperor Meiji.
- Disneyland is about 25 Km away if you plan to stay in Shinjuku Area and visit Disneyland
- So many restaurant and urban entertainment places near to this area that we can’t list one by one. Chat with our representative if you look for local guide or companion in this Area
Image gallery is only for typical unit illustration and can be different with available apartment for rent
RochelleStay in February 2017
“Hotel is in a good location - across the road from a metro station and only 2 stops away from Shinjuku station. Room size is good for a Japanese room. There are about 4 convenient stores as well as other places to eat within 500m of hotel. ”
TeoStay in May 2017
“there are no staff members to help the rooms are clean and comfortable building is right next to a train station and next to a ton of shopping centers, great spot great price”
EugeneStay in August 2017
“Everything was close, such as metro, train stations, convenience stores, grocery store, restaurants. Had problems with the internet, should have called but could not because there are no phones or someone to help you. But in the end nice, safe, clean place. If you don't need or want hotel services and you are ok being by yourself this is a great place.”