Compare millions of hotel through different online travel agent such as booking.com,agoda.com, and ask assistance from our representative for custom quote by clicking the Chat window in the right bottom
Download here for printed version
Terms and Conditions for Accommodation
Last Update July 1st 2018
(Scope of Application)
- Any Accommodation Contract and related agreement to be concluded between Loyagami and its Guest shall be in accordance with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions. Any matter not provided for herein shall be in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and/or generally accepted practices.
- Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, Loyagami may apply the provisions of any special contract insofar that said special contract does not violate the purpose of these Terms and Conditions, applicable laws and regulations, and general practices.
(Refusal of Accommodation Contract)
Loyagami may refuse the conclusion of an Accommodation Contract in the event of one or more of the followings:
- When the application for accommodation does not conform with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions;
- When Loyagami is fully booked and no room is available;
- When the person seeking accommodation is deemed liable to conduct himself/herself in a manner that will contravene the applicable laws or be against the public order or good morals in regard to his/her accommodation;
- When the person seeking accommodation is deemed to be a designated criminal gangsters organization or a federation of such gangsters organizations as defined by the “Act on Prevention of Unjust Acts by Organized Crime Group Members,” a member or the related person of such organization or federation, or any other antisocial force (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Antisocial Forces”);
- When the person seeking accommodation is a corporation or other group whose business activities are under control of the Antisocial Forces;
- When the person seeking accommodation is a corporation or other group with a board member or director who is a member of the Antisocial Forces;
- When the person seeking accommodation can be clearly detected as carrying an infectious disease;
- When Loyagami is requested to assume an unreasonable burden in regard to the person’s accommodation;
- When Loyagami is unable to provide accommodation due to natural disasters, malfunction of the facilities and/or other unavoidable causes;
- When the person seeking accommodation is deemed liable to behave in a manner that will cause serious annoyance to other Guest(s) of Loyagami;
- When the person seeking accommodation conducted himself/herself in a manner that causes serious annoyance to other Guest(s) of Loyagami;
- When the person seeking accommodation conducted himself/herself in a manner that interferes with the execution of operation of Loyagami by its board member(s) or personnel;
- When the person seeking accommodation is deemed liable to carry hazardous objects (stoves and other ignitable devices, petroleum fuels, etc.), drugs or substances the possession or usage of which is legally prohibited under the applicable laws and regulations, or toxic materials to people;
- When the person seeking accommodation has been subject to subparagraph 1), 4) or 5) of paragraph 1, Article 6 hereof in the past; or
- When there is any other justifiable reason.
(Notification of Name, etc.)
- The person seeking to apply for an Accommodation Contract shall provide Loyagami with the following information:
- Address, name, and telephone number of the Guest;
- Date(s) of the stay, estimated time of arrival, and telephone number and name of the applicant; and
- Other information deemed necessary by Loyagami.
- In the case when the Guest requests, during his/her stay, an extension of the accommodation beyond the date(s) of the stay in subparagraph 2) of the preceding paragraph, it shall be regarded as an application for a new Accommodation Contract at the time such request is made.
(Conclusion of Accommodation Contract)
- An Accommodation Contract shall be deemed to have been concluded when Loyagami accepts the application therefor as described in Article 3 hereof.
- When an Accommodation Contract is concluded, in some cases Loyagami may designate a deadline and request the Guest for the payment of the Reservation Deposit for his/her Accommodation Period by the deadline. The amount of such Reservation Deposit shall be up to the amount of the Accommodation Charges. When the Accommodation Period exceeds three days, then the amount of such Reservation Deposit shall up to the equivalent of the Accommodation Charges for three days.
- When the Contract Cancellation Fee shall be paid subject to Article 5 hereof, the Reservation Deposit set forth in the preceding paragraph shall be applied for the payment of the Contract Cancellation Fee, and then any remainder thereof, if any, shall be reimbursed.
- Loyagami may require security deposit during stay according to number of days as communicated prior to reservation or payment as described in Article 4 Sub Paragraph 3
(Cancellation of Accommodation Contract by the Guest)
- In the case when the applicant has cancelled the Accommodation Contract in whole or in part, he/she shall pay to Loyagami the Contract Cancellation Fee as follow
- No arrival with notification : 100%
- Less than 14 days prior to arrival : 100%
- Less than 21 days prior to arrival : 50%
- More than 21 days prior to arrival : 0%
- In the case when the Guest does not appear without any advance notice by midnight on the accommodation date (or 2 hours after the estimated time of arrival if such estimated time was expressly informed beforehand), Loyagami may regard the Accommodation Contract as being cancelled by the Guest and treat it as such.
- In the case of cancellation subject to the preceding paragraph, if it is proven that the Guest failed to arrive by midnight on the accommodation date (or 2 hours after the estimated time of arrival if such estimated time was informed beforehand) or to provide an advance notice thereof to Loyagami due to the delay of railway, airline or any other public transportation, or other circumstances not attributable to the Guest, then the Contract Cancellation Fee stipulated in paragraph 1 of this Article hereof shall not be charged.
(Cancellation of Contract by Loyagami)
- Loyagami may cancel the Accommodation Contract in the event of one or more of the followings:
- When any case of subparagraph 3) to 15) of Article 2 hereof is confirmed as applicable;
- When the applicant refuses to provide the information required in subparagraph 1) to 3) of paragraph1, Article 3 hereof;
- When the Reservation Deposit stipulated in Article 4 hereof is requested but not paid by the deadline designated by Loyagami;
- When the Guest allows any visitor who is not a Guest of Loyagami into his/her guestroom; or
- When the Guest smokes in bed, vandalizes fire protection equipment/facilities, or breaks Loyagami’s rules and does any of the prohibited acts thereunder.
- When Loyagami cancels the Accommodation Contract in accordance with the preceding paragraph, the Accommodation Charges for the Accommodation Period up to the cancellation date will be deducted from the Reservation Deposit if any and any balance thereof shall be refunded.
The Guest shall register with the front desk of Loyagami on the date of accommodation the following information:
- Information stipulated in subparagraph 1) of paragraph 1, Article 3 hereof;
- In case of a foreign Guest, except that he/she is a resident in Japan, his/her nationality, passport number and the place/date of entry (a copy of his/her passport shall be provided to Loyagami);
- Date of departure; and
- Other information Loyagami deems to be necessary.
(Time of Check-in and Check-out)
- The Guest is entitled to enter in (Check-in) Loyagami on or after 1:00 p.m.(on the day of arrival) and shall leave Loyagami (Check-out) by 12:00 a.m. (on the morning of departure).
- In principle, Loyagami does not extend the Check-out time beyond 12:00 a.m..
- Because it is a room cleaning time between 12:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m., the Guest staying for consecutive two or more days, basically, may not enter in guest rooms or guest room floors during that period of time. However, the Guest who has notified Loyagami in advance that cleaning is not necessary for his/her guest room may stay in the guest room between 12:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.. Furthermore, the Guest is responsible for his/her own valuables and Loyagami shall bear no liability for any loss or damage thereof.
- The Guest shall pay 100% of the Accommodation Charges in the case when he/she stays beyond 12:00 a.m. on the departure date. In the case where the Guest requests the extension of his/her Check-out time or stay, he/she shall notify the front desk of Loyagami by the time of the original Check-out time, and if such request is accepted by Loyagami, such extension will be available. In such case, the Guest shall pay the Accommodation Charges for the extended time or stay at the time when Loyagami has accepted the Guest’s request.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of paragraph 1 to 4 of this Article, Loyagami may change the Check-in and Check-out time at its own discretion.
(Payment for Accommodation Charges)
- The Accommodation Charges shall be paid by Check-in at the front desk of Loyagami.
- Once the Guest begins to use a guest room, the Accommodation Charges shall not be refunded even if the Guest chooses not to stay at Loyagami.
(Observance of Super Hotel Usage Regulations)
The Guest shall observe LoyagamiUsage Regulations established by Loyagami during his/her stay in Loyagami.
(Responsibility/Liability of Loyagami)
- Loyagami’s responsibility/liability under the Accommodation Contract shall become effective either at the time of the registration by the Guest subject to Article 7 hereof, or at the time the Guest enters in his/her guest room, whichever occurs earlier, and shall cease and expire at the time the Guest leaves the guest room for departure.
- When Loyagami is unable to provide the Guest with a guest room due to circumstances attributable to Loyagami, except for any case of natural disaster or other circumstances beyond Loyagami’s control making it difficult to secure accommodation(s) at other lodging facility, Loyagami shall arrange for the Guest to stay at other lodging facility based on equal or similar conditions. In such case, limited to the case where the price of a one-night stay at the lodging facility, to which the Guest is referred on the day when Loyagami is unable to provide a guest room, is higher than the original price of a one-night stay at Loyagami at the time the reservation is made, Loyagami shall pay the difference in such room rates.
(Handling of Deposited Articles)
- Loyagami shall not compensate the Guest for any Damage when such Damage occurs to any of the articles which are brought into the premises of Loyagami by the Guest but are not deposited at the front desk, unless otherwise determined the Damage took place due to the result of willfulness or gross negligence on the part of Loyagami.
(Custody of Baggage or Belongings of the Guest)
- When the baggage of the Guest is brought into Loyagami before his/her arrival, Loyagami shall be responsible for keeping it only in the case when Loyagami has previously consented to such beforehand baggage arrival. The baggage shall be handed over to the Guest at the front desk at the time of his/her Check-in.
- When the baggage and/or belongings of the Guest is found left after his/her Check-out, Loyagami shall keep them for 7 days including the day they are found, and after this 7-day period, the valuables of which shall be turned over to the nearest police station and the other goods will be disposed by Loyagami. In case of food, beverages and magazines, Loyagami shall keep them only for the day they are found, and thereafter they will be disposed by Loyagami.
(Liability in regard to Parking)
When the Guest uses the parking lot within the premises of Loyagami, Loyagami simply offers the space for parking and shall not be liable for the custody of the vehicle of the Guest, whether the key of the vehicle has been deposited at Loyagami or not. However, Loyagami shall compensate the Guest for the damage occurred to the vehicle only when the damage is caused through willfulness or gross negligence on the part of Loyagami in regard to the management of the parking lot.
(Liability of the Guest)
Loyagami shall have the right to claim to the Guest for compensation for any damage incurred arising from or in connection with willfulness or negligence on the part of the Guest.
(Exclusive Jurisdiction by Consent and Governing Law)
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Indonesia without regards to its rules on the conflict of laws. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be exclusively submitted to the district court in Jakarta which exercises jurisdiction over the location of the head office of Loyagami, and such disputes shall be resolved in accordance with the laws of Indonesia.
Loyagami Usage Regulations
To ensure a safe and comfortable stay for the Guest as well as Loyagami’s public nature, every Guest is required to follow this Loyagami Usage Regulations based on Article 10 of these Terms and Conditions. When the Guest is not in compliance therewith, Loyagami shall have the right to cancel the relevant Accommodation Contract in accordance with Article 6 of these Terms and Conditions.
- Do not use a guest room for any purpose other than accommodation without the permission of Loyagami.
- Do not lease a guest room to others without permission of Loyagami.
- Do not use a guest room or lobby as an office or sales office.
- Do not use heating equipment, cooking equipment, press irons, or any other equipment that may cause fire (except for the equipment installed or provided by Loyagami for the Guest’s usage) in the premises of Loyagami.
- To ensure fire prevention, do not smoke in bed, any other place where a fire could easily break out and any place other than those designated by Loyagami.
- Do not cause any nuisance, trouble or inconvenience to other Guest(s) with actions such as shouting, singing, or noisy acts in Loyagami and/or a guest room thereof.
- Do not bring into Loyagami the following objects:
- Animals and birds;
- Objects with an offensive odor;
- Excessively large amount of objects;
- Flammable or combustible materials and/or solvents, such as gunpowder and volatile oil;
- Firearms, blades, drugs or other objects the possession of which is prohibited and not permitted by law; or
- Other objects deemed by Loyagami to be hazardous to the safety or comfort of other Guest(s).
- Do not conduct gambling or other acts which may be offensive to public order and morals in the premises of Loyagami.
- Do not invite any visitor who is not the Guest of Loyagami into a guest room.
- Do not use the facilities or objects in the premises of Loyagami for any purpose other than those they are originally intended to.
- Do not take the objects in the premises of Loyagami outside Loyagami or relocate them to another location inside the premises of Loyagami.
- Do not attach any object to the structures of Loyagami or the facilities in the premises of Loyagami and do not relocate them to a different location.
- Do not hang any object or article on or by the windows given rise to defacement of the exterior appearance of Loyagami.
- Do not distribute advertising materials or sell goods to other Guest(s) or conduct soliciting activities such as collecting donations or signatures from Guest(s) in Loyagami.
- Do not leave shoes or other personal belongings in the hallways or lobby of Loyagami.
- Do not bring into guest rooms food or beverages whether serviced outside guest rooms by Loyagami, or bought by the Guest that exceeds a reasonable amount or content thereof. Furthermore, do not order food or beverages from delivery services.
- Contact the front desk of Loyagami in advance to change the number of days of stay for accommodation.
- In the case of an extension of stay, the Guest shall pay the Accommodation Charges for such extended period at the time of application therefor.
- The Guest with tattoos shall not be allowed to use the public bath of Loyagami.
- Inebriated Guest shall not be allowed to use the public bath as well as the bath in guest rooms of Loyagami.
- The Breakfast offered by Loyagami shall be consumed at the areas designated by Loyagami.
- Make sure to bring out valuables and expensive objects and do not leave them in guest rooms when leaving.
- No discounts or refund of the Accommodation Charges is provided, whether the Guest consumes breakfast offered by Loyagami or not.
- Use of the facilities of Loyagami by the following groups or individuals is prohibited.
- A designated criminal gangsters organization or a federation of such gangsters organizations as defined by the “Act on Prevention of Unjust Acts by Organized Crime Group Members,” a member or the related person of such organization or federation, or any other antisocial force (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Antisocial Forces”).
- Any related person of the corporation or other group whose business activities are under control of Antisocial Forces.
- Any group or individual deemed to have committed such activities as act of violence, injury, threats, blackmailing, intimidating unjust request, or any similar act thereto.
- Any individual who is not able to secure his/her own safety due to lack of control, as a result of mental instability, drugs and other factors, or any individual who is likely to cause danger, fear or anxiety to other Guest(s).
- Any individual who has received a warning from Loyagami against his/her violation of LoyagamiUsage Regulations but failed to immediately cease such violation.